Centre for Sustainable Healthcare Online Courses and Webinars
The Centre for Sustainable Healthcare offer a range of training courses and webinars on various aspects of sustainability, health and healthcare.
Centre for Sustainable Healthcare online courses
October – November 2020
- Thursday 24th September (10:00am-1400pm) – Green Space and Health
- Monday 5th October (15:00am-19:00pm) – Introduction to Sustainable Healthcare
- Thursday 15th October (09:45am-14:15pm) – Sustainable Quality Improvement
- Thursday 22nd October (10:00am-14:00pm) – Carbon Footprinting for Healthcare
- Wednesday 11th November (09:00am-13:00pm) – Introduction to Sustainable Healthcare
Full details available at https://sustainablehealthcare.org.uk/courses
Remote consultations in sustainable healthcare online webinar
On 25th November (15:30-17:00), the Centre for Sustainable Healthcare are also hosting a free webinar on remote consultations in sustainable healthcare. Join them and a panel of inspiring speakers to consider what role remote consultations and care should play as part of a sustainable healthcare system using a ‘sustainable healthcare lens’ of clinical, environmental, social and economic impact.
Hear from Dr Andrew Appleton, Clinical Digital Lead & Chief Clinical Information Officer, Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG and Dr Shanti Vijayaraghavan, Consultant Physician, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Barts Health NHS Trust, Newham University Hospital and join the conversation.
Following interviews with the expert speakers and Q&A, participants will have the opportunity to join small group discussions in breakout rooms to discuss the place of remote consultations in their own settings.
Click here to find out more.